Smart Chicago is pleased to be a sponsor of The Economic Impact of Advanced Broadband Networks Conference on Community Fiber Networks in Tinley Park, IL on November 5 – 7, 2013.
The conference is part of a series developed by Broadband Communities Magazine, a leading source of information on digital and broadband technologies for buildings and communities. They are a welcome voice in the community broadband realm, documenting and amplifying the growing work of dozens of projects across the country.
Topics and themes include:
- DEVELOPING broadband strategies for the knowledge economy
- WORKING with economic development agencies
- DEVISING innovative financing methods
- DEPLOYING broadband to help foster vibrant communities
- OBTAINING government incentives and support
- BUILDING advanced broadband systems
- SHAPING regional strategies and solutions
- DIFFERENTIATING your community with advanced broadband
- COMPETING and cooperating in a high-bandwidth world
- CREATING jobs and attracting businesses with broadband networks
General admission is $185 for the conference. Smart Chicago has a limited number of free passes to this event on a first-come, first-served basis.
Select the first radio button “General Admission:” at the top of the list. An area to “Enter Discount Code” box will appear – enter your this code: SmartChicago.
Please only register if you are certain you can make it to this conference in Tinley Park, IL on November 5 – 7, 2013. Let us know at email@example.com if you decide to register and use a code.