The Smart Health Center project places trained health information specialists in health clinics to assist patients in connecting to their own medical records and find reliable information about their own conditions.
This initiative was originally funded by BTOP PCC money for computers & equipment along with a grant from the Otho S. A. Sprague Memorial Institute for training and patient engagement around technology. The Sprague Institute has continued funding of the program.
- A.C.T.S. OF F.A.I.T.H.
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System (CCHHS)
- Erie Family Health Center
- Family Focus
- Health Leads – Chicago
- Heartland Health Outreach
- Komed Holman Health Center